Saturday, February 14, 2009

Working outside of the home

I am starting to get really excited but also anxious about going back to teaching. I love being at home and I know that I am going to miss being at home with my little baby girl, but I also love teaching. In the last little while I have gotten some kind of rude comments about the fact that I want to go back to work - weird - I thought we lived in a world where women could work and have a family...I just don't get this!
I know that I am a good teacher and that this is a talent that God has given me, I also am a good mom and that this does not change just because I want to go outside the home and work.  I think that even if we won the lottery I would still work with kids outside of the home - let's not be crazy - I wouldn't teach full time!
Just had to vent because I got one comment to many this last week!

2 comments: