Sunday, March 8, 2009

Not a musical bone


Okay it is official, I am back being the most unmusical person in our family, and this is including Kathryn. She takes after Daddy with her music. Every time we go to church, Kat is just singing along and dancing. I love it that she is already worshipping in her very own 5 month old way! As soon as the band goes up to sing, she starts going, chatting away and kicking her toes. The worship leader will often pray or read a verse in between songs and Kat still can't tell the difference when they are singing and when they are praying so we are working on not disturbing the whole congregation during this time. 
Any time Jake practises Kathryn just watches his hands so intently and tries to play the guitar - she loves the vibrations on her little fingers. Surprisingly she still loves my off-key made up songs about pretty much everything that we see, although I don't know how long she will think I have a beautiful voice. I should be able to squeeze another month or two out if her...

2 comments: